It is said, “A picture says a thousand words” but nowadays with the advent of audio-visual media the power of reaching out to your audience has increased dramatically.
No matter whether you deal in Baby Food business or you are selling high-end technologies, the internet is now the ideal market for you as it let you to expand your business from your backyard to the global market
Before I speak any further let me present you with stats about people visiting YouTube :
- Entertainment-related videos get an average of 19.4% views per month.
- How-to and style videos receive an average of 16.5% views per month.
- Science and technology related videos receive an average of 13.2% views per month.
- Videos related to pets and animals receive an average of 12.9% views per month.
- Videos related to autos and vehicles receive an average of 11.3% views per month.
- Education-related videos receive an average of 9.6% views per month.
- Videos related to travel and events receive an average of 6% views per month.
- Gaming related videos receive an average of 6% views per month.
- Videos related to people or vlogs receive an average of 4.6% views per month.
Since now, it has been stated the popularity of videos and video making on the subject you are dealing specifically to grab the attention of your customers globally.
Also making it visible to your targeted audience is also a sensitive issue as you are not the only person who has access to the computer and internet and wants to make some money.
So appointing your Virtual assistant is not the only productive way but also a smart way to handle your online business Now, the most common question that will be showered at me…. “How do I make a video? I don’t have access to a studio.” “Wait are you asking me to invest thousands of Dollars in buying those pieces of equipment??” “What’s difference does it make?”
If these are your queries, then let me help me out with the most basic requirements that you need to make a video :
- Your mobile Phone – The iPhone you’re holding is one of the most powerful tools. It not only holds the ability to get you connected but also let you record and make short videos on anything whatsoever.
- Microphone – This is the tool that you are going to need to make an impact on your audience. It is imperative to speak out to your listeners and be heard by them. But then again, remember, you don’t need a 3D omnidirectional studio quality set-up, just a mic that has average to good range and basic noise-canceling capabilities.
- Editing software – There’s a whole bunch of editing software that is available over the internet. download them, watch their tutorials and you’re good to go. But if you’re obsessed with the quality of the content then look for the editing software of your native operating system.
This Video that you made about yourself or the product that you want to popularize and in-turn, sell Is now ready to spread your words, form your mouth, to your customer, virtually.
These are going to generate positive effects that you dreamt about having and will be serving the purpose that will help you to expand your business dramatically
- Traffic generator: It has to do with the measurement of the data in-flow to your site. It is true that videos have a wider reach than printed materials so it has been observed that Google has a liking for them. So, if your website Contains video, it is more likely that the video will be placed higher in Google’s search list.
- Trust: Trusting a person is easier than trusting a piece of paper. That’s why, the girl in your television set, flaunting the speed of her mobile network or the guy who started receiving more attention after he started using particular deodorant seems true.
No one is going to listen from you unless they trust you. On this, the Executive Director of Schaefer Marketing Solutions Mark Schaefer said: “The new era demands a focus on ignition, not just content, on trust, not just traffic, and on the elite people in your audience who are spreading and advocating your content.”
- Explaining Hard Concepts: welcome to the generation of the Third Dimension. From explanation to Presentation, everything can be done in a video with great ease. According to a survey, 98% of video marketing users refers to video explainer before opting for the service.
- Return On Investment(ROI): Even if it seems that hiring a virtual assistant for processing your videos, optimizing your videos and for other post-production Processes but it is assured that the benefits that you will be receiving will be quite high. Research shows that as the process simplifies the ROI goes higher.
Other than these it should be mentioned that Google has a preference for video content, so if your website is having a video description it will be placed higher. Even the laziest of the buyers, who are just sitting on a couch will refer to a video for sake of quality analysis.
Videos are shared easily and it doesn’t depend if the user is using a pc, laptop or smartphone.
And the point of putting all this efforts and making this videos is…
Emotionally charged, creative video advertising can be spread on the Internet in a matter of days, getting millions of views. And this is the whole point of video marketing: the only creative survive!